Please get acknowledged with the general terms and conditions of Havana restaurant complex.
• In case you want to cancel your booked order, you should keep informed our sales managers by visiting the restaurant or calling 094380606 (at least 24 hours prior to your event, while in case of special festive days at least 5 days beforehand). In case you notify us about your order cancelation within the specified dates, your prepayment will be returned to you. Otherwise, the prepayment will not be returned.
• In case the number of your guests changes from your initially booked number, please keep informed our sales managers by calling 094380606.
In case of reservations for special festive days, please inform our sales managers about such changes at least 3 days prior to your event in order the show program fee to be charged only for the actual number of your present guests. Otherwise, the show program fee will be charged for the number of people you initially made the reservation for.
• In case more guests join to your event just in place, show program fee will be charged for the latter if they are present at the restaurant for 30 minutes and longer.
• In case you want to change your menu ordered beforehand, you should visit Havana restaurant and make the changes in place at least 24 hours prior to your event. Menu changes cannot be made by the phone.
• In case of 2 kids up to 10 years’ old show program fee will not be charged. In case of more than 2 kids up to 10 years’ old show program fee will be charged with 50% discount for each child (in case they occupy separate sits). On special festive days in case of 2 kids up to 10 years’ old show program fee will be charged only for one child. For the children older than 10 years’ old show program fee will be fully charged for each child.
• Havana restaurant warns that sales of alcohol is forbidden to the people under age according to the RA legislation. Havana restaurant does not bear responsibility in case alcohol is ordered and consumed by the people under age by deception.
• In case you or your guests damage the property of Havana restaurant complex, the amount of the damage will be added to your fee.
• Payment at Havana restaurant complex can be done only in Armenian drams according to the RA legislation, in cash, or by ARCA, MASTER, VISA payment systems, or by bank transfer. In case of bank transfer one should transfer the amount of show program according to the number of ones' guests. Final calculation will be done in cash just in place on the event day, or by transfer during 3 days following the event. In case of corporate clients, the payment can de one by transfer based on the initially signed agreement between both parts.
A) It is forbidden to bring to Havana restaurant complex:
• food and alcoholic beverages. An exception can be a bottle of wine on christening, 2 bottles of cognac on engagement, and the party cake
• objects that can be dangerous for public life and health
• fireworks, streamers, confetti
B) At the Grand Hall of Havana restaurant complex it is forbidden:
• to bring helium balloons
• to bring advertising posters
• to come in sport clothes
• entrance of boys their without couples to the first floor of the hall